“Promoting a love of learning in a cooperative environment.”
Registration For 2014-15
January 13th for current students
January 15th for Alumni
January 20th for new students
Please contact us if you would like more information or to set up a time to come and experience our classroom.
Peek into preschool
Wednesday, January 22nd
9:30 - 10:30
come visit our classroom to see what CCP is all about!!
We are now a site for AASD 4K
for more information regarding the 4K program, please contact the
AASD 4K website.
Christian Cooperative Preschool is a family-centered, Christian preschool that has been celebrating learning through play while encouraging self-expression and confidence for over 50 years. By incorporating families into the classroom, CCP provides a unique learning environment that allows families to have in class participation on a regular basis and extends the learning beyond the classroom to the home.
Cooperative Preschool: A unique opportunity for both parent and child.
For parents, it's an opportunity to:
- Have hands-on participation in your child's learning experiences.
- Connect with the teacher and other parents regarding educational, parenting and developmental issues.
- Model a life-long value of education.
For your child, it's an opportunity to:
- Choose from a rich variety of daily activities including art, imaginative play, music, outdoor play, science, circle and story times.
- Participate in monthly field trips, Christmas program and spring Open House.
- Learn from the teacher, their own parents and other parents in a supportive learning environment.
- Work together, sharing responsibilities and experiences as part of a group.
Why Choose a Cooperative Preschool?
Choosing a cooperative preschool allows you to directly partner with your child in his or her early education. Being able to supervise your child and the teacher, ensures your child is receiving the best education from the best teachers anywhere. Joining our community of other parents who share your commitment to early education gives you opportunities to learn alongside your child. Modeling and training by the teacher as you assist in the classroom adds to your family’s education in many areas of life. Most importantly, choosing a cooperative preschool gives you extra time to bond with your child and create memories together. Your child will always know that education is important in your family because you live it everyday.
By A Web design Company